Just short announcement – after finish of current Mav2Duplex code changes (support for messages, old Jeti boxes and alarms) will be prepared MSP2Duplex version which will consume MultiWii Serial Protocol and so will be compatible with all MultiWii clones (include CleanFlight)
Telemetry will not work as menu but as telemetry only. So configuration have to be processed with external tools.
I am happy to announce that BTTerminal Pro version is released. Version is paid with trial. Trial limitations will be based on usage – you can send or receive about 20 lines of data each day with full BTTerminalPro features without any limits. Crossing limit will start changing text you receiving or sending into trial warning.
Installation can be find here
So, as long as you are not using Pro version on pro level (few commands in day), you can use it freely without paid. Also I believe that this will allow you to test all new Pro features before you decide to pay for them.
Here is first short list of new features and few new screenshots. This page will be changed in some type of manual for new settings as they are much extensive against free version.
New features :
- device level settings – you can have different settings for each device (include different keyboard or initial command which is sent to device after connection)
- device pin to start – then you can easily connect to your device from start screen
- Keyboards – standard keyboard is available along with robotic 3×3 keyboard. On this keyboard you can select button caption and also button command (can be longer than one character) and also button behavior – repeating buttons sending their commands as you touching them (you can slide over keyboard to drive robot) or can be in Click mode for one time send (good for Fire like commands ). Also combination of 3×3 and line is available
- Escape text – you can use standard “C” escapes like \n and also \xFF to send binary values which are not possible to type on keyboard. Escaping also work in opposite way to display hex values received over BT
- Different color for received and sent text to better display orientation
- couple of bug fixes and improvements which will be included also in free BTTerminal soon